Monday, June 20, 2011

FW2011 Favorites - Acne, Alice + Olivia, Band of Outsiders

I'm not going to pretend like my lack of posts are entirely out of my control. I mean, to do that would be completely not taking responsibility and being honest. Yes, I've been busy and tired and uninspired and for that, I am so sorry! Please forgive me. Anyways, during this hiatus of taking photos of myself, I have amassed a ton of inspiration that will definitely carry me through when I do start posting personal style again. Here are my favorite pieces of Fall/Winter 2011 in alphabetical order....




Acne is amazing. These are all looks you can do right now! No need to wait for fall. Each ensemble is simple and yet perfect with the silver wedges and bits of chiffon. Top inspiration: SILVER with all things light blue/denim.


I wasn't too enthused with the Alice + Olivia collection. These two pieces were the ones I gravitated towards most. I would live in that fuzzy striped sweater dress. The cut, the texture, the army green and black, it's perfection. I would dress it up like the model is doing or pair it with a long flannel skirt. The red and black dress is so dramatic and so queen of hearts.









I was trying to figure out why I loved this Band of Outsiders collection so much and I realized it came to 2 basic things. I love colored laces AND I am going to wear arm warmers under my gloves come winter time. Yup.

4 comments:

  1. oh wow! I love the Band of Outsider collection SO much!! Layers & cool weather appropriate clothing.. aahh love! Glad you've been inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I need to invest in some colored laces. Also, I'm back from my stupid travels and we need to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fashion show! I would like to attend to one presentation on 15/12 but maybe I have to work that day.

    ReplyDelete