Tuesday, June 21, 2011

FW2011 Favorites - Dior

All I can post today is Dior because of badly mismanaging my time and needing to go to work, like, now! And I haven't changed yet. Please note, this is not a comprehensive list. Just what collections I was compelled me to click on when I was browsing style.com and I know they've been up for practically a whole season already but I like to share what looks I'm loving and feel inspired by and you don't know that! Here are the looks I love from Dior.














I love this Dior collection. I understand it is Galliano's last and it is very typical Galliano. It is just glamorous and luxe with an ease. I dont agree at all with what he did and how he behaved but I appreciate him as a designer with a lot of serious talent. Nobody is perfect. Moving on, I love the vibrant jewel tones, it is executed perfectly. I love colored bunchy socks. That's another accessory to stockpile on. And I love the beauty for this collection. Vampy, sexy and mysterious. Ok, more later!

4 comments:

  1. Whoa, I never even looked at this collection. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rope-lace up shoes here!!

    I am hosting an aztec shorts giveaway if you're interested!
    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this collection too!

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes, bunchy sox are a big plus in my book!

    ReplyDelete