Monday, April 11, 2011

EXACTLY




So, I came across new hot model Li Ming the other day. For some reason, this amazing photo shoot completely captures what I have been feeling lately. My computer is on its last byte which makes using it pure torture. That spinning rainbow wheel of death is like watching a performance with the world's smallest and cruelest magician whose trick is to hypnotize you into making you lose your mind. But no more will I stand for that! I am getting a new computer this week, I tell you! Then I will be posting more, I hope, and becoming a better person. Yippee! <3

3 comments:

  1. Yay technology! Also, this chick is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous as a model... I've got all her presentations in my laptop and I couldn't forget her moves. To be chaste, I think she's the best model in this modernity 'cos she has something special behind her beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful and sexy, love her expressions.

    ReplyDelete